Welcome to Covenant Where We:
• “Celebrate God” - Worship and Praising God in our Sunday morning services.
- Celebrating God's love through music and hearing a message that teaches the Bible in terms easily understood.
- We provide a caring environment for children and youth to hear, feel and learn of God.
• “Connect with Others” - Connecting with others on Sundays during Worship and in small groups.
- Our mission is to connect more people in our communities through worship, groups and activities.
- Small groups meet regularly for fellowship and often with a common interest that may include Bible study.
- Covenant's Youth Ministry connects junior and senior high schoolers from all areas.
• “Change the World” - Covenant actively supports local and worldwide missions.
- It's our passion to be good Christians, changing the world through connections and mission.
- Our activities and actions are a reflection of who we are and what we strive to be.
Current Sermon Series
The Book of Acts - Come Join Us!
Who We Are
Covenant Community Church is an independent Christian Church associated with and member of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church. We're located at 3870 Alamo Drive in Vacaville, CA (Alamo Drive near Leisure Town Road), just a short drive from Travis AFB and Fairfield.
Covenant is a Vacaville Christian Church serving our community and providing a place for all to come, visit and worship. Child care is provided on Sunday mornings. Worship Services are at 9:00 and 10:45am Sundays. Visitors are always welcome.
Our worship service is contemporary music with a mix of contemporary and traditional elements.
We invite to you to visit and worship with us Sunday mornings.
Stand and sing or sit and listen - it's up to you.
Come as you are and bring a friend.
You go nowhere by accident.
Wherever you go, God is sending you.
Wherever you are, God has put you there.
God has a purpose in your being there.
Christ lives in you and has something he wants to do through you, where you are.
Believe this and go in the grace and power of Jesus Christ.
. . . . . . . . Reverend Richard Halverson