May 24, 2020
Please help spread the Word by sharing this sermon on your social sites with the share buttons below.
We’d like to invite you to worship with us Sunday mornings at 9:30am and Wednesday evenings at 7:00pm for our Making a Margin mid-week devotional via Facebook Live!
Covenant Community Church
3870 Alamo Dr.
Vacaville, CA. 95687
5-24-20 Sermon Questions – Matthew 5:1-12
- Please take a moment to read Mathew 5:1-12. What stands out for you in this very familiar passage?
- In verses 3 through 6, we see tough situations that may have happened to us. Do any of those strike home with you? Tell about your experience.
- How did you see God show up? How did you experience the kingdom of God?
- In verses 7 through 10, there is a promise of God’s work in and through us. What do you hope to see more of in your life? Share a bit about that.
- In verse 12, there is a reminder to rejoice and be glad-no matter what. What can you do this week that will help you do that?
- Take a moment to pray for one another.