I hope this finds you well and blessed and seeing God’s mercy. It is an unexpected season and we are doing our best to be prayerful and informed. In the midst of it, we are especially grateful to God for all the ways He has been providing for us. We are also so grateful for you, dear ones, and the ways you serve the Lord.
As we watch and pray, we want to be able to be good stewards of our people and the community. To that end, we are changing our office hours to 8:30am – 12:00pm. We will continue to be connecting on line, as much as we can. We are going to adhere to the CDC’s recommendations about slowing the spread of COVID-19, and will suspend all corporate gatherings, for the time being. We will have our worship live-streamed and posted on our Worship Services tab of our website along with on our Facebook page, You Tube channel and Instagram page. If you need help finding the links on line, please call us at the church and we will help walk you through it. We will either cancel or postpone the other events, until the situation changes. We will have regular updates and posts from our staff, on Facebook, so please be sure to check them out.
In the meantime, here are some practical steps you might consider to spiritually respond to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
• Trust in God as the good and sovereign Creator and Sustainer of life upon whom we all depend.
• Pray for mercy for the sick, strength for doctors, protection for the first responders, insight for researchers, and wisdom for officials.
• Look for opportunities to love and care for others (from our church family and in the community), whether they are sick, isolated, marginalized, poor, or oppressed. This is a perfect time to text, call and love those who might need a little extra support.
• Continue to faithfully obey the Lord in your financial offerings by giving online or by mail so that the ministry of the church thrives all the more in the midst of difficult days.
Here are the ways to give to Covenant Community Church.
-Through online giving, a safe method available to you anywhere at any time.
You may give online with a credit card or from your bank account. You can also set up recurring giving. Go to cccvv.org/give to give now.
-Through the mail, by sending checks to Covenant at 3870 Alamo Dr., Vacaville, CA 95687.
• Reflect often on the brevity of life, the urgency of eternity, and the beauty of the Gospel.
May God bless you as you serve Him. God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.
In His Grip,