• Building and Grounds – Are you handy with a hammer? Maybe plumbing or electrical is something you can do? Or maybe you’re a planner and general all purpose type of person? Or do you have a green thumb. There’s always a place on Building and Grounds for new people, no matter how much time or talent you have, or don’t have.
• Congregational Life – Covenant Community Church hosts events that give people of all ages opportunities to experience fellowship, encouragement and growth in their faith journey. The Covenant Congregational Life Team works to plan and support these events. If you enjoy planning a great party and working with a fun group of people, this may be the team for you.
• Finance – The Covenant Finance Committee manages church finances as they are today and looks to the future by setting budgets and managing the annual Stewardship Campaign. Every fall we must look at how actual revenues stack up against what was pledged the year before and create a budget for the following year. The Finance Committee deals with the realities of operating a church, personnel expenses and all that goes with these items.
• Human Resource – The Covenant Human Resources Committee (HR) deals with issues relating to paid staff, including the Pastor, and volunteers. The HR Committee conducts annual assessments in conjunction with other church teams and Elders, reviews salaries and personnel expenses and reports to Session.
• Infants, Children (Kids) and Students – Covenant is a vibrant place on Sunday mornings and other times during the week with the presence of our youth. If you enjoy being around these young ones then you’re encouraged to talk with one of the Ministry Directors and see where you fit in. If you’re not one that can or will participate in those programs, then consider support in other ways.
– Children’s Ministry
– Youth Ministry
• Prayer Team – The Covenant Prayer Team meets most Monday evenings from 7 – 8 pm and prays for Covenant, the needs of our congregation, our community, the challenges of our nation and the world around us. The team encourages anyone that’s able to join and experience the power of God through prayer.
• Mission –
• Worship –